We are selling our 1989 Chevy Blazer. This is an amazing off-road vehicle that has been meticulously maintained and cared for, and has surprisingly low kms.
If I had an extra parking spot…I would put a bid in. It is an auction, but also remember that all proceeds go to our team and will be used for needed new equipment and training.
Here are the details…
- 1989 Chevy Blazer 4×4, 130,000kms, exceptional condition, white 350 V8 engine
- SM465 4-speed manual transmission
- NP241 transfer case
- GM 10-bolt front axle with ARB air-locker and Warn hubs
- GM 14-bolt full floating 1-ton rear axle
- Warn M10000 winch
- 4″ lift
- 35″ tires, almost new, incl spare
- York belt-driven air compressor with air tank
- Custom front and rear bumpers
- Dual battery setup with AC charger
- Many other features
Used as a high mobility vehicle by North Shore Rescue. Vehicle has extensive service records and receives a bi-annual government inspection. If you are interested email mdanks(at)northshorerescue.com.
Code 3 lights will be removed, and equipment that is not attached to the vehicle, but racks, off-road lights, and Thule are included.
We will be take highest bid, closing date will be April 13th, 2012 at 12:00pm