Seymour Golf and Country Club has announced it will be supporting NSR this year at their annual charity golf tournament. Thank you Seymour Golf and Country Club!! For details please see their announcement below.
Seymour Golf and Country Club has launched their campaign for support of their 22nd annual Seymour Charity Invitational Tournament. This year it will be held on July 16th, 2015 and 132 women golfers as well as numerous persons in support roles will come out to enjoy a day of fun and giving.
The proceeds from the 2015 Tournament will be given to the North Shore Rescue Team Society, which has requested funding for an HETS Kit (Human External Transport System) and the needed training.
The Seymour Charity Invitational Tournament has given over $500,000 to a variety of North Shore community organizations during its history. Last year we raised $48,500 for the Family Services of the North Shore.The Charity Tournament continues to be an entirely volunteer endeavor whereby 100% of the donations go to the annual recipient. Expenses of running the tournament are covered by golf entry fees and raffles. This tournament has a proud tradition that works because of the support of all Seymour Golf & Country Club’s staff, its members and the many North Shore businesses that donate to this charity every year.
Company and personal sponsorships are a great way to support local community charities. Charity volunteers contact individual and businesses in advance of the tournament in the hope that they will include the Seymour Golf and Country Club’s Charity Invitational Tournament in plans for charitable donations. With this community generosity, we expect to meet or surpass the fundraising goals for this annual event.
We solicit this important support to our 2015 Charity Tournament in the following ways:
1. PLATINUM Sponsor, donation of $5,000 or more & entitles the donor to enter 4 women players
2. GOLD Sponsor, donation of $2,500 or more & entitles the donor to enter 2 women players
3. SILVER Sponsor, donation of $1,000 or more & entitles the donor to enter 1 woman player
4. BRONZE Sponsor, donation of $500 or more
5. HOLE Sponsor, donation of $100 or more, by a person, company or corporation
6. Donated items and services: Items and services will be used in our silent auction or for door prizes and raffle gifts.
Please email NSR if you are interested in sponsoring or providing silent auction items. The tournament is open Seymour Members, their guests, and Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors.